In this article, we will see the main difference between the back paper and improvement exam conducted by universities. Many universities adopted the rules of back paper but some university adopted the rules of improvement.
Difference Between Back Paper, Improvement
the main difference between these are given in the table below
|Definition||The marks will be considered final which student have gotten in their back paper exam.||The marks will be final which are the maximum in the both means maximum in back paper or improvement.|
|Who will be benefitted?||Student may fail by Back Paper.||Student may not failed.|
|University adopted What?||CCSU, RMLAU, PRBU||Lucknow University, MJPRU, CSJMU|
Example of Back Paper
|Mark in Annual Exam||Mark in Back Paper Exam||Final Marks for Marksheet|
Example of Improvement
|Mark in Annual Exam||Mark in Improvement Exam||Final Marks for Marksheet|
- Improvement is always beneficial for Student because the total marks of a student will always increase not decrease.
- Every university has the right to change the rule related to back paper/ improvement every year.
- Siddharth University Back Paper Form 2019
- Back Paper Form 2019 Allahabad State University
- VBSPU Back Paper Scheme 2019
- Difference between Back Paper Improvement
- VBSPU Back Paper 2018-19
- MGKVP Back Paper Result 2018
- CSJMU Back Paper Result 2018
- JNCU Back Paper Result 2018
- CCSU Back Paper Result 2018