Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (abbreviated BSER) is a board of education for school education in the Indian state Rajasthan. RBSE is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer. Board is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state. BSER was set up in the year 1957 and constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. Results of examinations conducted by BSER can be accessed via website.
The history of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is a remarkable panorama of progressive record of the futurological vision for developing a dynamic system of various sub-systems of examinations and highlights of the academic excellence of the last four decades. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.
- The Chairman is nominated by the State Government.
- Director, Secondary Education is Vice- Chairman and Ex-officio member of the Board.
- Tenure of the Board is three years.
- Secretary of the Board is appointed by the State Government.
- The work of the Board is transacted by employees and officers as per rules prescribed by the Board.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
|Board Name||Rajasthan Board|
|Formation||4 December 1957|
|Headquarters||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
- Rajasthan Board ADMIT CARD 12TH SR. SEC EXAM.2020